|WHAT IS THE CREDIT SYSTEM
We try to offer a great deal of value to all of our members who book private parties with us. We understand that it takes a little more effort to organize large parties. Therefore, we have decided to add more value with the addition of a Credit/Compensation system to reward our members who book large parties through us.
Compensation is rewarded through the accumulation of credits. Credits are awarded only to those who check in through our guest list before it closes. You will need to check the details of each specific event so that you know when the list will close. You will receive $3 per individual that checks inCredits are earned by booking a party and inviting guests to your party through our guest list using your Promo ID.
All members have the ability to add unlimited guests to their guest list. If a member RSVPs with your Promo ID and creates a guest list, our system assigns your promo code to each guest the member adds when he/she RSVPs on our site.
You must have a minimum of 15 guests check in on the guest list to receive compensation.. Remember, you will not get credit for a guest arriving after the guest list closes or guests arriving with printed passes.
For every 50 guests that check in on the guest list, you will receive a $50 bonus.
|HOW TO USE THE CREDIT SYSTEM
- Use this link to s elect a participating venue, date, benefits, and party package: PRIVATE PARTY OPTIONS.
- If you have a large party, book your party by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include the following details:
- The NAME you wish to reserve the table under.
- Your choice of VENUE and DATE.
- Approximate # OF PEOPLE you think will attend.
- Party Package Benefits.
- If you think you can earn a minimum of 15 credits, in your email, please state that you have a large party and you would like a Promo ID.
- Please indicate how you would like to be paid. We can pay you either with either a check the night of your party or through PayPal. If you would like to be paid via PayPal, please provide your Paypal ID (Paypal ID is an email address where we can send payment using Paypal).
- When our staff books the party, you will receive a confirmation email with your unique Promo ID.
- Invite your guests to the party and ask them to enter your specific Promo ID when they RSVP on our site. If a guest RSVPs and does not provide your Promo ID, you will not receive credit for that guest.
- On the night of your party, we will run our guest list and then calculate how many credits you have earned from the guests who have checked in with your Promo ID.
- If you have earned over 15 credits, we can either pay you at 1 a.m. that night or send a payment to your PayPal account.
| EXAMPLE OF COMPENSATION WITH REALISTIC NUMBERS
|**Note: We are providing these numbers based on our experience in booking parties. Your numbers and attendance rate may be drastically different. These numbers are to be used strictly as a reference tool.
Here is a sample payout structure:
- Example 1: 50 guests = 50 x $3/person + $50 bonus = $200
- Example 2: 100 guests =100 x $3/person + $100 bonus = $400
- Example 3: 200 guests = 200 x $3/person + $200 bonus = $800
As you can see, the credit system structure is very lucrative. There is the potential to make a significant amount of money through utilizing our guest lists.
|IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE CREDIT SYSTEM
This system is not perfect and is designed to be an additional benefit to members who book large parties with us. Please understand we are not obliged to compensate anyone. This system is designed to be an “extra perk” for booking parties with us. We will make every effort to be fair to you and give you the credits you have earned. However, mistakes may happen that may effect your compensation. If you do not feel comfortable with this system, please consider other alternatives or other companies to book your party.
We will not compensate any member who books a party with us that we feel is difficult or harasses our staff in any manner. We will also terminate your membership.
However, if you are easy to work with, understand our terms, and would like to take advantage of all our party benefits and possibly be compensated for booking a large party, email us and we will do our best to make sure you have a pleasant experience and compensate you fairly.
- You must earn a minimum of 15 credits to receive compensation.
- Credits are awarded only to those who check in through our guest list before it closes. You will need to check the details of each specific event so that you know when the list will close.
- We have parties on a weekly basis. Promo IDs are constantly being reused. As a result, we reset the guest list every week. It is very important that you instruct your guests to only RSVP with your Promo ID during the week of your party. If they RSVP prior to the week of the event, and the guest list is reset and your guest is not on the list, you will not receive credit for their attendance.
- You will not receive credit for anyone that does not put in your Promo ID when they RSVP.
- You will not receive credit for guests that bring passes printed from our site.
- If you are found cheating the system, all of your credits will be eliminated and you will not receive compensation.
- You must be inside the party on the night of the event. You are not allowed to talk to our staff members that are running the list. If you do so, you will not get paid.
- If you harass our staff in any manner or are extremely difficult to deal with your credits will be forfeited and you will not get paid.
- If you earn 15 credits, payment will be made either on the same night or through PayPal. If for some reason, we are not able to pay you on the night of your party, other payment arrangements will be made.